NO MORE BORING THAN MANY ANOTHER BLOG

No, not your blog of course. I concede that your posts are succinct, insightful, humorous and well worth reading. That is why I would appreciate it if you could spare a moment to cast your eye over my efforts and let me know how I can encourage people to read it. On the other hand it may be the most boring blog, someone's has to be.

Newark market place

Newark market place
Newark market place dull Saturday morning

Newark Church

Newark Church
Two residents at the weir

Snowy Dry Doddington

Snowy Dry Doddington
Snow on the road to not very Dry Doddington

Raleigh Runabout RM6 Refurbished

Raleigh Runabout RM6 Refurbished
Look for the "before" in the blog post

Thursday 31 January 2008

NACC SOUTH WEST LINCOLNSHIRE SECTION


The National Autocycle and Cyclemotor Club (NACC) is a national organisation for those who have an interest in almost powerless two wheel motor transport. Mopeds and autocycles to you.
I and Vince Shreeve started the South West Lincolnshire Branch in 2007 and we arranged two runouts in the year. The first was just Vince and I. The second as can be seen from the picture was a little more successful. We have three further runs planned in May, July and September 2008. All are welcome, please contact the blogger for more details.

No comments: