NO MORE BORING THAN MANY ANOTHER BLOG

No, not your blog of course. I concede that your posts are succinct, insightful, humorous and well worth reading. That is why I would appreciate it if you could spare a moment to cast your eye over my efforts and let me know how I can encourage people to read it. On the other hand it may be the most boring blog, someone's has to be.

Newark market place

Newark market place
Newark market place dull Saturday morning

Newark Church

Newark Church
Two residents at the weir

Snowy Dry Doddington

Snowy Dry Doddington
Snow on the road to not very Dry Doddington

Raleigh Runabout RM6 Refurbished

Raleigh Runabout RM6 Refurbished
Look for the "before" in the blog post

Wednesday 6 February 2008

1976 Honda C90 for sale

The latest aquisition. A 1976 Honda C90. It looks as though it started life in London and somehow wended it's way over the years to Sleaford in Lincolnshire. I got it from a man in the town who bought it from his neighbour who was a "bible basher" who used the bike to go to a near by village to tend his ducks (you would have thought it should have been his flock).

Anyway the "biblebasher" packed the Honda in in favour of an electric bike. Sadly he was recently knocked off it and is currently in hospital being treated for head injuries "no crash helmet, see". I didn't really want the bike but having gone to see it felt obliged to make an offer. It needs work as there is no spark (bit like the new owner). However I have as they say on Ebay "gto two meny other projets m8" so it will have to go. My usual trick is to spend money and then sell at a significant loss. However as I am approaching retirement and penury this philanthropic activity must stop and so I start being more disciplined and it will be for sale as it is.

If u want it tel me no quik m8 lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the honda c90 still for sale? me and some friends of mine are doing aroad trip to spain and back on c90s and are still quite a few bikes short. give me an email on poodlebiscuit (at) orange.net, i put the (at in place of @ to avoid spam.
many thanks
Ed

Anonymous said...

Hello, for all time i used to check webpage posts
here early in the morning, for the reason that i love to find out more and more.



Also visit my page ... rumah dijual